Friday, February 8, 2008

We have officially...

stepped foot into the world of blogging. More accuratlely, I have officially stepped foot into the world of blogging, and I am dragging Chris along for the ride. With the people most important to us scattered across the country, and only continuing to become more so, it seems this is a great way to keep you all (I guess I'm supposed to say y'all now) posted on what is going on with the Haneys.


As of tomorrow, we will have married for eight months and I will have lived in Texas for two and a half years. It's hard to believe how fast it has gone, and how much can change in such a short amount of time! As of right now, we have absolutely no idea what we will be doing after Chris finishes up his last few hours of school. We are trusting the Lord knows exactly what he is doing, especially since we don't have a clue! For the present time, however, Chris is busy as can be juggling school, the youth ministry, guitar students, and his job, while I am working at a HR consulting company doing data analysis, account management, and client care services. Though its not my dream job by any stretch of the imagination, it is where the Lord has placed me for this time, and I am grateful to have a job that helps to provide for our needs. The Lord is good, and he continues bless us in unexpected ways.







Also, since we have been married, we have added to our lives Owen, who was, unbeknownst to us, the sickest dog in the world when we first got him. Don't worry, he's a healthy as a horse now...







1 comments:

Sarah said...

hey!! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever...sounds like you are enjoying married life and living in TEXAS! thanks for leaving a comment on our site! now I can check yours! by the way..your dog is soooo adorable!