Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Perhaps I spoke too soon...

things aren't falling into place like I thought. No surprise there I guess. God, of course, is as good as always, and things are falling into place, just not how I had planned. How I planned?? Ha! Is that a joke?! Am I still planning??!! You'd think I would learn my lesson! Anyway... all that to say... we are here in Dallas now. We are moving to a new apartment for now. I am keeping the job I have now. Chris is starting a new job now.

...all of that is still true...for now...

Lord, lead us...

...more on that later...in the meantime...pray.




P.S. He does know what He's doing right??? Someone, please remind me that He knows what He's doing!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HE knows. He knows.....

it's just not always what we think He should do...

(do you care if i put a link to your blog on ours??)

Shannon said...

Well, first, God definitely knows the plans. He has such good things planned for you two, but sometimes he doesn't let you in on those until you absolutely need to know. Now may not be that time. And that stinks.

On a different note...I hear what you were saying in your previous post about Dallas being your home now. It's hard to create "home" feelings in a place that is far from it. Chicago only now is feeling really comfortable for me. The great thing is, I believe home is really more about people than location. Home is where the people who love you are. Being with Chris is home, your family is home, and shoot, even Chicago is your home because Greg and I love ya!!!

Always praying...xoxo