Friday, August 8, 2008

Goodbye Performisys

Well, at least sort of goodbye. Today is my last day at Performisys. This is where I have worked since last May, which means, this is was my first job as a college graduate, and the job I have had for my entire first year of marriage. Its not exactly what I had expected I would do, but it is what God gave me, and for that I am grateful. It put a helped to put a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs, and then some. Though it wasn't my ideal job, and I certainly will not miss the "job" part of it, I will miss the people. I can't imagine working for nicer people. God really blessed me, and I forgot that all too often. Thank goodness He loves me and forgives me for my often ungrateful heart.
I am however very excited to start my new job at DCC! In spite of all of the things about DCC I could do without, it holds a special place in my heart, and I am really looking forward to being there again.
I am still going to be doing some extra work for Performisys on the side, every now and then, but for now, Goodbye Performisys!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you had a good day on Friday...and that your new job is going well. If you have started it. :)

Chris said...

I'm very excited about you working at DCC, because now we have more opportunities to eat lunch together!